Baby Cakes

July has brought the opportunity to make two cakes for babies. The first is for my new nephew Kaden. He was blessed at his grandparents house a few weeks ago. Here are some pics of his cake. It was inspired by Amber’s wedding cake. Yay for Kaden, he is such a sweet little infant.
DSC04575.JPG
Kaden’s cake= abt $150

DSC04568.JPG
This was all that was left after the hungry guests ate their fill, I only wish I had made more!
DSC04587.JPG

This past weekend we got to celebrate an early first birthday for my niece Kaity. I made her a three layered pink princess cake. I especially love the pictures where the cake is as big as her. She wasn’t into destructing the cake, she mostly just liked licking the frosting daintily.
DSC03155.JPG
Kaitlyn’s cake=abt $170

DSC03187.JPG
Kaitlyn reaches for a flower.
DSC03197.JPG
She needed a bath after her dessert.

0 comments: